Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Corine, Corine" - What a massive difference!
(06-09-2016, 12:37 AM)JadeWilliamson Wrote: Well fortunately snare is only used for accent in a band like this. I would've loved an isolated drum kit with 10-20 mics for a full mix. Granted, I think it's a good thing, at least for me, that wasn't the case because I would've been scared to death and had no freaking clue what to do!

Bayside, Pierce the Veil, Our Last Night, and The Devil Wears Prada are top bands for me.

I've also found a guilty pleasure in Ice Nine Kills and Gift Giver.

As far as bands in the vein of the bandthis thread is about, I like Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Blood Sweaty and Tears, and, of course, Chicago. Come to think of it, I should've referenced some of those for this mix of mine. Did you reference anything?

I adore huge mixing projects. There's so much freedom with them.

OLN and TDWP are great! My favorite bands are Mastodon (favorite band overall), Tool, Black Sabbath and Jimi Hendrix.

I always use reference tracks for all things engineering. For this song I referenced Seth MacFarlane's first album "Music Is Better Than Words". "It's Anybody's Spring" is a great song; It's very lively and simplistic. Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPHmbM9VmQA

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Corine, Corine" - What a massive difference! - by Jwood - 06-09-2016, 01:16 AM