Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inner Circle- Mixed over a few days
(16-08-2016, 05:29 PM)wurstdrummer Wrote: Hi Metallurgist,

Just to set things right, we did neither automate anything nor treat any of the tracks with an eq before printing them. There have been some basic low cuts on appropriate tracks as vocals or guitars but they have been set so low that they basically don't touch low ends of the signals. No compression, no automation, no EQing. Our recording room is treated with acoustic optimizing measurements. I recommend you to watch our gear video before spreading false information Wink

Cheers

This is the same guy that insulted you on the Forkupines track for being over compressed and didn't mix the track because it was "impossible" to make a dynamic mix out of it. Some how I sence jealousy on his part, but it seems like he makes these kinds of comments on all of the multi tracks here..

Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inner Circle- Mixed over a few days - by dcp10200 - 17-08-2016, 12:20 AM