Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four Graham (mixed by Karmanov) /it's my first mix here!
(19-05-2016, 02:55 AM)danmakmusic Wrote: Hello, when I heard your mix the drums sounded very good, and using triggers off course helped.Chech my version I only mixed with no samples.

Thanks! I don't use triggers in this song. It's an ableton live's audio-to-midi algorithm with some of my correcctions after converting.

(19-05-2016, 04:12 AM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi ikarm nice use of drum sample, nice mix the only thing I would say is that the vocals are a little loud ànd I miss some delay automation imo,other than that it's a good mix, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for your comment! Yes, maybe you're right and the vocals would need to do a little quieter... I tryed to make some volume automation and should be trim the channel volume a little bit after that. About delay automation - I think that it's a matter of taste. A did a little bit of automation for reverb and 8th delay for vocals on the choruses, but it's almost imperceptibly. But thanks for listening, I appreciate it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Four Graham (mixed by Karmanov) /it's my first mix here! - by ikarm - 19-05-2016, 06:58 AM