Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lead Inc - The Dice Luc's attempt
Hi there. Nice mix, as usual Wink hehe. So first things first...

Overall i like the tone of your drums, specially the toms. I woulndt have choose that snare sound but it's good for a change, i've been struggling myself to give some fatness to it as it felt a bit too thin... and if you like it, it's ok...Sometimes I feel i lacks a bit of dinamics, need to be a bit more spiky, more accentuated. But that can be because of using the midi track, i've done that some times and sometimes it's difficult to get exactly the velocity of the hit right...

I like your work with the voice, sounds quite natural and clear. We've some similar use of delays and reverb at some points of the song but the only thing that doesnt quite fit to me is the delay during the verses....It's a bit confusing and blurries everything for a bit..

For your guitar i'd like them to be more wide and with a bit more different tone, also a bit more bright...Sometimes is difficult to distinguish them, or if there's only one in the middle or what's goin on...Personally I dont like the OH to be panned wider than the guitars, but that's a personal choice hehe...

So to sum up, I quite liked your mix, and if i understand more or less the way u wanted to go with it, it's well done, congrats Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lead Inc - The Dice Luc's attempt - by Ak3r - 25-04-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Lead Inc - The Dice Luc's attempt - by thedon - 25-04-2016, 10:01 AM
RE: Lead Inc - The Dice Luc's attempt - by Ak3r - 25-04-2016, 10:10 AM