Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Myles, Alone With You. final mix
I listen through my studio setup and on a crappy phanasonics headphones at work, so both sets are involved. My pan law is 3 dB which I believe is the most common (secondary most common is about 3,5 dB). Yet it doesn't matter that much since I use my Behritone C50 A which is mono and it's a great model for common listening situations. Also you won't ask your listeners what pan law do they use won't you? Tongue

(13-04-2016, 04:17 AM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi mixingafterhours thank you for your detailed information, some thought!! do you listen to mixes through your studio set up or real life set up? also do any one check there panning law in the daw?it makes a huge difference, I think some time that's the problem, I always review mixes by monitoring them through real life conditions I think thats (one) of the reasons why some reviews are completely different to others :-), thank you for your findings as always. Cheers :-).

Love for music in the world devoid of feelings.
https://www.youtube.com/user/exotrio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Justin Myles, Alone With You. final mix - by mixingafterhours - 15-04-2016, 07:10 PM