Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Great song, great shouter, good riffs - was a blast to mix =)
(29-02-2016, 01:40 AM)Blitzzz Wrote: You might wanna check Studio One 2 instead of Logic. As a Cubase user I don't see why I should change because Cubase gets constant updates and it has 99,99% of the features that S2 has and then some more. BUT some of the logic and PT users I know on FB made the switch and really say good things about S2. It doesn't cost much and you also get free & huge updates on a regular basis.

The workflow is a little smoother compared with Cubase but that "little" wasn't enough for me. The biggest thing that turned me off was the fact that Cubase has much better midi editors. The drag & drop workflow was great, and the way it handles virtual instruments and midi data was impressive.

I'm leaning towards Reaper because that's what I know works (my current windows DAW is reaper and it's great for mixing and mastering) the editing can be somewhat clunky but it's not too bad
Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great song, great shouter, good riffs - was a blast to mix =) - by dcp10200 - 29-02-2016, 02:58 AM