Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F)
(04-02-2016, 07:39 AM)Shul Wrote: Glad to hear that. Because the song I heard distorting was angels in amplifiers.
The other songs I heard sound fine.

Again, my headphones are not the problem. I don't use earbuds.. Mine are reference headphones for mixing. Not the cheapo iPod Headsets.. Which are crap by the the way.

The time u ignored me was way before I told you I use a 2007 computer. I asked "so your mix does not distort in your system?" .. You then said "tell u what, there is a mix competition if u win I'll PayPal you 200".....was that not ignoring the question?

I think you are confusing bit depth with sample rate. Fidelity of audio has to do with sample rate And not bitdepth.

Angels in Amplifiers, you was right.. And the mix only version of that was posted as a result.. But when the comment is made it reads as being applied globally.. Amplifiers was posted after many other posts, and in Amplifiers it was deliberately mixed hard because of the type of song it is (think Michael Bolton power rock).. People give opinions, some less knowledgable than others.. Until I know what the work quality of the commenter, I can't trust it and at that time you only had like 7 posts.. Today I know your work because you've done a lot since then and I know you speak from having put time in and doing good work.. Unless I can verify another guy's own work, I'm not going to act on comments.

M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (Mastered) - by Digitaldruglord - 04-02-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F) - by Olli H - 09-02-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F) - by Olli H - 10-02-2016, 07:14 AM