Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F)
(04-02-2016, 03:03 AM)Shul Wrote: Are all your mixes in 24bit in this forum?

I post 24-bit source links with all posts with the "XQR" label on them for listening analysis, with a note to download the file and install BitPerfect for Mac (as most pro audio people use macs) - my mistake has been converting them to MP3 and posting them here when the mixes were not prepared for MP3 or CD delivery but I figured the forum require MP3 upload.. I figured anyone listening critically would know to listen to the 24-bit version and critique on that.. As again, I assume everyone has 24-bit playback capability because the sessions are 24-bit sessions. TipToe Through The Crypto is the only 16-bit source file I linked because the session was 16-bit.

This song and the last one I did, I did not post the 24-bit version because I'm trying out several things and it's not in my XQR 24-bit mix style and delivery process...

The consumer market will be listening to Audiophile level audio soon when iTunes goes to HD High Rez.. There's a section of audio guys already experienced in it from SACD and HDTrack.com delivery.. But soon, that caliber is going to be standard.. Then my 24-bit posts here will perhaps make sense at that time Smile

If you downloaded 24/96 Thriller from HDTracks right now and listened to it, without the proper gear it will sound distorted and harsh.. But with a pair of HD800 and HDVD800 using an Audiophilio with PurePower... It's going to be the best sounding record you've ever heard...
M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (Mastered) - by Digitaldruglord - 04-02-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F) - by Olli H - 09-02-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F) - by Olli H - 10-02-2016, 07:14 AM