Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F)
(31-01-2016, 02:12 PM)takka360 Wrote: This is my mix and I didn't insult you at all.I haven't heard pats mix for months .

I personally have no problems with your mix.. Pat's comments were constructive, and made sense.. He made constructive comments even after the adjustments, I accept that.. You went Gearslutz bravado.. This is an educational forum, if someone makes a mistake in a mix (for instance) here that's ok, because it's an educational forum.. You don't judge a prize fighter's ability for getting knocked down in a sparing session while trying out new techniques.. Sparring is practice and this forum is practice..

This is not Gearslutz so insulting someone's "ability" is not warranted.. And for that I'm not going to insult your mix of this song because it's decent, it's not my preference for what I do (aggressive mixing, sense of depth) but I stand by my work, and stand by the $200 should this thread (according to the term) determine your version is favored..
M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (mix only) - by Digitaldruglord - 31-01-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F) - by Olli H - 09-02-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F) - by Olli H - 10-02-2016, 07:14 AM