Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F)
(31-01-2016, 02:36 AM)takka360 Wrote: I honestly don't know how you can make this track sound so bad.you could load the tracks as they are and it would sound better.
The list of gear you have listed here you really need to learn how to use it.Sorry if im being very harsh here but whats the point in lies.
Pat was more than kind with his feedback.You must have a very bad monitor set up or just no clue about mixing.
waves Nx ,I would send that back.

I've posted my revision 1... If you can get any 4 people in the forum to agree that your mix of this song is better than mine, then I will PayPal you $200.

You got a little ahead of yourself... don't confuse me participating on this forum as nothing more than experimenting/exploring new processes with new gear.. thats all it is, me breaking in a new setup.. I'm not here to show off mixing skills but to develop new ideas to my own mixing practice.. but since you want to give insults instead of constructive comments.. now on this post only, I'm showing off my mixing skills.. Now, you are forced to blow me out the water..
M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (mix only) - by Digitaldruglord - 31-01-2016, 03:08 AM
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F) - by Olli H - 09-02-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Patrick Talbot - Upper Hand (M&F) - by Olli H - 10-02-2016, 07:14 AM