Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bannockburn
Cheers.

[/quote]

So, I'm sorry, why did I comment and give you feedback when you just refute everything I pointed out then said you're happy with it? What was the point? Don't answer that, I'm just stating what happened here so you can see how ridiculous it was.

[/quote]
I think you are sorry that I didn't validate your comments and apply them to my mix or just say thank you by pointing out you keen ear for detail. Its obvious that I offended you in some way, but it was not intended to be offensive.

When I mix Im not stabbing at the dark looking for a fix or using "user presets" to find my way, but Im systematically and thoughtfully mixing and refining my abilities.

I responded in the manner I did to illustrate this approach.

My response was not ridiculous ,but instead an honest appraisal of my work. I have no idea how you listen to these mixes, with headphone (type/quality) or monitors (type/quality) I can only base your opinion on your mixes.

Lastly, "Don't answer that, I'm just stating what happened here so you can see how ridiculous it was." what are your expectation in regards to this commit?

The only reason Im writing now is because I bored and have nothing better to do than address this commit.

Im I supposed to feel guilt or remorse for poor social conduct?

Will your commit evoke a sense of awareness that will facilitate the change needed in my life to become a better person or at the very least more courteous or others efforts?

Whatever your intent Im sure it was of noble merit. Thank you for not being passive aggressive. (disregard last statement, we're both passive aggressive) Cheers.
My Original Music

"One often learns more from ten days of agony than ten years of contentment."

Pro Tools 12.6/Studio One 3 Pro
Studiolive 16 Series III
Yamaha HS5/HS8
Console 1

Messages In This Thread
Bannockburn - by wesleyamltd - 28-12-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: Bannockburn - by wesleyamltd - 28-12-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Bannockburn - by spanky - 09-01-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Bannockburn - by wesleyamltd - 10-01-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Bannockburn - by spanky - 14-01-2016, 03:32 AM