Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Let Go_mix by Tommy Marcinek
Angel

This is a cool tune....simple, melodic....nice! I took great care in trying to make the mix really stand out and be heard, so to speak. I must have put 20 or more man-hours into this song. I learned so much from some of you with your great comments and suggestions. The mix below is probably the "final mix" (LOL....I'll bet you've all said that a hundred times), but knowing me, I might go in there and try to get it even better. Let me know what you think. Feedback welcome.

Tom
Mixed "in the box" with Cubase 5, various plugs, etc.

*UPDATE: 4/30/15 - The mix below is the final mix (hopefully....lol). I deleted the others. This one I am VERY happy with and I feel I got rid of all the little things that were bugging me and some other frequent users of this site who gave me some great feedback and advice that I took & used to learn and improve....for that I am grateful. :-) In this final mix, I think I achieved a overall nice full balance, kept the bass under control, the vocal clear and controlled, and the width and breath of the whole mix seems nice. Let me know what'cha think of THIS mix.

Tommy Marcinek

.mp3    Don\'t Let Go_9_Mastered.mp3 --  (Download: 9.16 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek

Messages In This Thread
Don't Let Go_mix by Tommy Marcinek - by tjmtruth - 29-04-2015, 03:33 AM