Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nerve9 - Pray For The Rain
mr. thomas
appreciate the feedback, you dont know how much it helps, im getting real experimental with things, starting to learn how to use things and i hadnt perfected anything yet so this really lets me know where im lacking and how to fix it, so thanks a bunch. vocals were very compressed, but the reason i did that is because i duplicated the lead twice, panned the duplicates left -50, right 50 and on the left pan i pushed back by around 16ms before original and the right pan i pushed forward around 16ms after original. then i sent all the tracks to the same channel and lowered the left and right volumes pretty low, and i was trying to smoosh them together. on the original i sent to a seperate track and added delay, and reverb, and put it pretty low in the back. and i wanted certain parts of the vocals like when she got a little loud or not so much loud but powerful, i wanted these to stand out in the delay/verb track and when i compressed it the way i did, these certain were really accentuated. so im gonna do the parallel you mentioned and lower the really compressed track quit a bit, and put an original track on top, maybe a little distortion to on the compressed track to grunge it up, like i said im still learning a lot. gonna bring that tremolo in to. preciate the input man.

Messages In This Thread
Nerve9 - Pray For The Rain - by Debellatoris - 27-03-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Nerve9 - Pray For The Rain - by Debellatoris - 10-04-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Nerve9 - Pray For The Rain - by HbGuitar - 05-05-2015, 07:42 AM