Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fool_Patrick Talbot_mix by Tommy Marcinek
(06-03-2015, 02:53 AM)ptalbot Wrote: Thanks for the new mix Tom!
I like the tone of the bass better, but agree it's a bit loud, although I wonder if you could not compress it (transparently) a little more, because I hear it sometimes too loud and sometimes it sounds like it is at the right level.
Now I'm noticing the saturation you've added on the Rhodes, it's fine but I think it's a bit too much during the intro, at first listen I thought it was clipping during that part.
Apart from that, it sounds good to me! Smile

Pat,

Yeah, I totally agree that the bass is loud at times and ok at others....I can fix that. The Rhodes.....I'll fix that. But, it's the melody guitar that might be bothering you too, you see I applied saturation to that as well, and when it's playing chords and such, it really is a bit too crunchy or muddy, but when notes are playing it sounds great. I will fix both those issues and the bass as well. This is great fun and great learning. Thanks buddy!! Couple of days though....gotta go to work tomorrow after shoveling a boat-load of snow.....when will the Winter end??? LOL!

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fool_Patrick Talbot_mix by Tommy Marcinek - by tjmtruth - 06-03-2015, 04:49 AM