Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mix of children of no-one
Hi again
Sorry for not adding any further info in my original post, Big Mike. I thought I'd wait to see if you uploaded another less distorted version and I'd get a better crack at listening then.

On the basis of this version, I thought that the balance was really good, there's a lot of power in the track and I hope I can get a mix somewhere in this ballpark!

It is hard to accurately translate what I'm hearing in terms of balance here in the office using my headphones as I have to make allowances for the bass enhancement of closed-back headphones and interpret how it would present itself when played through speakers....I have to do that a bit as the office is the only chance I get to listen to streaming audio - our internet is almost non-existent out where we live.

But maybe the bass is a tad too high in volume, as I find it hard to hear the kick throughout the song. Having said that, I love big bass! Smile
Maybe try complementary EQ to add a bit of thump to the kick and scoop out the same frequency from the bass to let the kick through.

Apart from the digital distortion, I think you have a pretty solid mix going.

Nice job!

Dags
So many songs, so little time!

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mix of children of no-one - by Dags - 13-03-2013, 03:40 AM
RE: My mix of children of no-one - by takka360 - 13-03-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: My mix of children of no-one - by JohnSmith - 13-03-2013, 07:13 AM
RE: My mix of children of no-one - by Mike Senior - 13-03-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: My mix of children of no-one - by Mike Senior - 13-03-2013, 09:15 AM
RE: My mix of children of no-one - by takka360 - 13-03-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: My mix of children of no-one - by Dags - 13-03-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: My mix of children of no-one - by Spede - 19-03-2013, 03:08 AM