Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MerryGold-Motherload-mix by Tommy Marcinek
(16-02-2015, 01:20 AM)SineMoraPro Wrote:
(15-02-2015, 11:54 PM)tjmtruth Wrote:
(15-02-2015, 02:04 AM)SineMoraPro Wrote: Nice clean mix. I like it. Maybe too deep a bass for country but that's just me... Tongue

Thanks much.....yeah I love bass....I'm a bass nut....LOL! Seriously, thanks. Actually, I love drums and bass so many of my mixes turn out a bit bass and drum heavy. I gotta get a grip on that.

Tom
Same here sir! I usually mix reggae so I know exactly what you mean... I heard your mix of Jessica Childress' song on Mixrevu and I can definitely say that your mixes have a very distinctive sound. Heavy on bass but full of character.. congratulation for that contest by the way. Do you also master your stuff?

Yes I do and it's a constant learning process, which, thankfully with my continuous experimentation and hard work, they are getting better. Since I'm doing everything "in the box" it presents a challenge compared to guys who have high-end outboard hardware gear. But, as long as I can get close to pro, which is my goal, then I will be happy. I've done about 15 mixes on here so far and I have no intention of stopping. The more you do the more experience the better the mixes should get....and that's what we are all striving for by using this forum. I truly thank Mike Senior for this forum. Thanks for the props.....I appreciate it. Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek

Messages In This Thread
RE: MerryGold-Motherload-mix by Tommy Marcinek - by tjmtruth - 16-02-2015, 04:19 AM