Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brew - What I Want Juanra Ortiz's Mix
Hey dude.
Thank you for your time and feedback. Gonna check my mix. I'm not happy with my snare neither and my kick, well... today I'm not totally convince too about the tone. I like the raw track but felt it needs some attack enhencer. I thing something is missing in both. I think vocals need a few dBs up. You're right!!!. I will check the tonal balance in the mastering stage for that top end. I will do a few tweaks to the mix and pass it to my master project without touching the overhall tone in the mixing stage. That's the way I prefer really "repair" a mix. I will upload version 2 and tell you.
Do you really don't like my delays? =S I think they are great artistic election. But as you said, reverds and delays are all subjetives. I felt I need to emphatise some key words in the lyrics.
I think bass is deeper now. Maybe 1dB up would help.
Thank again for all you comments. This community is amazing. I will check the others mixes of this song and will give some feedback too as soon as I have the time.
Thanks Xabi. I really appreciate it.
Greetings.
Juanra Ortiz
http://www.lacuevastudio.com
[email protected]
Production | Tracking | Mixing | Mastering
Check out my other mixes here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Brew - What I Want Juanra Ortiz's Mix - by Juanra Ortiz - 07-03-2013, 07:01 PM