Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedaling Prince Mix: Carlos Gonzalez - A Place for Us
(17-05-2014, 04:01 AM)Pedaling Prince Wrote: Between work and the fact that this monster of a project had more than 60 tracks to wrangle it actually took me a full week to get this one done. But it was worth it. I think this may be one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever found on this site. I loved the music so much that I created a separate mix with only the non-verbal backing vocals; it was the perfect inspiration to help me picture a cathartic scene for a character in one of my screenplays. Smile

I look forward to listening to everyone else's mixes here but for now it's late, I've been working on this thing for hours to get it finished tonight and I need some sleep. But, in the meantime, if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions I'm open; the mix is brand new so I still have the project. Smile

Fantastic work.
Not was an easy mix at all. in spite of the thoughts of other people.
Only as a personal taste, I would have liked a not so dark Drum in the beginning.

For the rest, all is fantastic about the chorus treatment as well as the overall spectral balance of the mix.

Good job.

Congratulations.
Signature:
All feedback and comments about the mixes will be welcome Now and in the Future.
Thank in advance for each one of them and thanks to the Site, to the community and to Mike for letting us learn everyday.
Build a coherent criterion to mix have no price.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pedaling Prince Mix: Carlos Gonzalez - A Place for Us - by javiramallo - 09-07-2014, 05:24 PM