Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedaling Prince Mix: Skelpolu - Human Mistakes
(10-03-2014, 05:15 PM)Skelpolu Wrote: Definitely the snare sounds more airy - if you prefer your own style more (well, quite obviously everybody prefers their own style, aha! Tongue) I'd leave it like that.

No, I think I'll keep it the way it is now. Although this is my vision, it's still based on your work; I'd like to keep that airy snare sound in out of respect for your original vision. But the rest of it? Unless anyone else has any suggestions I think this will be my final mix; it accomplishes what I was trying to do artistically, regarding my vision of the Artificial Intelligence in love with a human woman.

I am a writer and therefore a dramatic artist myself but when it comes to music I don't usually have such strong artistic opinions. With audio my goal is usually just to produce the best possible sound quality; I generally leave the artistic considerations to the artist that created the music.

But this piece? It touched something in me. Made me want to put my own emotional spin on it.

You can definitely consider that a compliment. Wink
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pedaling Prince Mix: Skepolu - Human Mistakes - by Pedaling Prince - 12-03-2014, 01:39 AM
My Interpretation - by Pedaling Prince - 12-03-2014, 02:07 AM