Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pedaling Prince Mix: Triviul feat. The Fiend - Widow
(25-01-2014, 01:01 AM)Cefe Wrote: The only thing i noticed after listening to it a few times is that two elements keep standing out a tiny bit too much for me. Those are the Clav and shakers.

Also something I noticed is some sort of “lack of something”, maybe it is punch, low end??

Yes. Others have commented on that. Seems I should have done more to bring out the kick drum; that might've given it a little more low end kick. Too bad I don't have the original project anymore; I might give some of these ideas a try. Sad

(25-01-2014, 01:01 AM)Cefe Wrote: sorry for not been able to be more specific, and for my crap english Smile, but you know I’m a newbie at this so I still don’t have the right terminology to describe things.

That's OK. That's what we're here for, to learn. I come from a background of mostly mixing sound for video; until I started working on these projects the only music I worked with was already mixed and ready to go. I had to learn quite a bit, through research and experimentation, before I knew the "right terminology," too. Blush

(25-01-2014, 01:01 AM)Cefe Wrote: Overall I like it and i love that you keep a clean master channel!

Thanks. I only wish more artists and engineers felt that way these days. Undecided
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pedaling Prince Mix: Triviul feat. The Fiend - Widow - by Pedaling Prince - 03-02-2014, 03:00 AM