Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pedaling Prince Mix: Triviul feat. The Fiend - Widow
(16-01-2014, 12:55 PM)Spede Wrote: Regarding the sound and (original) dynamics of contemporary music, Pedaling Prince might be interested in listening to these two releases:

American Idiot

Brand New Eyes

Original releases of both suffered from pretty severe limiting but these "audiophile" versions are mastered much more quietly (although they still have some limiting in them). Most of the "Pop" HDTracks releases aren't like this but simply 24bit versions of the limited master (and some of the HDTracks releases might be more limited than the original retail; at least Linkin Park's sophomore album Meteora is one of those). But luckily there are few "real deals" (like these two and also the rest of Green Day's albums sold there).

Wow! Now I LIKE this site! Hoped there was some stuff there by Meat Loaf but evidently not. Sad I'd love to get my hands on the multitracks to remix from the only one of the three Bat Out of Hell albums that suffered from excessive limiting: Bat Out of Hell III.

Of course, I also like Green Day; next time I have a little money to spare to buy an album I think I'll consider getting one of those. Big Grin

Thanks for the tip!
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pedaling Prince Mix: Triviul feat. The Fiend - Widow - by Pedaling Prince - 17-01-2014, 02:47 AM