Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voelund's - Comfort Lives In Belief - Cefe's Mix
Yea, I agree with you on that if someone is listening the song for the first time the lyrics get a bit muddy. I boosted 3-4 db in the EQ with a bell Q0.54 at around 3.6Khz. I think it helps, they need to understand these lyrics!
And for that note at 1.20, I actually stretched it Smile

I was just listening to the rest of the mixes. I generally want to get as true to myself as I can before I start comparing or listening to what other people have done. There are some really nice mixes out there. Yours in particular is very interesting. Maybe the drums placed in a different room? Somewhere where the backing vocals are but not that far of course...? I guess i feel that there is too much hitting my left side of the brain and i can't actually place it on its own space...It is amazing how we can all hear and then visualize different things in our heads!

Im a real beginner on this of mixing songs. I guess little by little I will be more confident and start playing around with the arrangements etc to get the songs to sound the way i want. Most of the time I just can't get the sounds I am hearing in my head at all! Frustrating at times but I love it!

Thanks again!

.mp3    Voelund\'s - Comfort Lives In Belief - Cefe\'s Mix - Rev2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.42 MB)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voelund's - Comfort Lives In Belief - Cefe's Mix - by Cefe - 25-12-2013, 07:32 PM