Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Feedback on My Mix of “I’m Alright” by Angels In Amplifiers
Hello everyone,

I hope this post finds you well. I’ve recently worked on a mix of the song “I’m Alright” by Angels In Amplifiers and I would love to get your feedback on it.

Music has always been a passion of mine and I’ve spent a considerable amount of time trying to perfect this mix. I believe that constructive criticism and diverse perspectives can greatly help me improve.

When listening, if you could pay special attention to the following areas, I would greatly appreciate it:

Balance: How well do you think the different elements in the track work together? Is there a particular part that stands out or gets lost in the mix?
Dynamics: How is the variation in volume throughout the song? Does it maintain your interest and evoke the right emotions?
Frequency Range: Does the mix fill the spectrum appropriately? Are the lows, mids, and highs all present and clear?
Panorama: How is the stereo image? Does the mix make good use of the stereo field?
Interest and Appeal: Overall, does the mix engage you and hold your interest from start to finish?
Please feel free to provide any additional comments or feedback you may have. All input, whether positive or negative, is welcome as long as it’s constructive and respectful.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to listen and provide feedback. I look forward to reading your comments!

Best regards, Ihar

.mp3    Angels In Amplifiers - I\'m Alright.mp3 --  (Download: 7.08 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Feedback on My Mix of “I’m Alright” by Angels In Amplifiers - by IharBild - 10-06-2024, 04:23 PM