Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ferryboat Men- Wind of Gypsy Moor
@Shul. Thanks for the comment, man. I was trying to get the drums to sit nicely in the mix but prob over did it. I looked over it (after reading your comment) and thought a couple things could have been better handled. I also shouldn't try to save editing time by using the same mix, as it turned out, I should have taken a closer look. I think I know what caused my eq moves to go berserk Smile.

The ear fatigue could be a major factor too. I still don't know how to battle it except taking more breaks and listen in lower volume. The problem is every time after the break, it never seems a continuation of the process. And listen in lower volume (70-75dB-ish) makes it hard for me to balance, both freq and levels. I'll keep trying and see if I can figure out a way. Thanks for taking the time to critique, bro. I don't mind your pointing out my mistakes bc I know you want to help me, which in itself is already a noble thing to do. Tbh, what truly worries me is my ability to recognize/solve the problems. So yeah, man, fire away! Smile. I'll work on it more. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ferryboat Men- Wind of Gypsy Moor - by SonicTramp - 04-05-2024, 02:07 PM