Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ferryboat Men- Wind of Gypsy Moor
(19-04-2024, 02:57 AM)Shul Wrote:
(18-04-2024, 05:43 PM)SonicTramp Wrote: @Shul. About the toms. It's not really in the middle; they are off to the side but not much. The way I imagine the toms in a drum set, they are not really that wide, right? Well, maybe the floor tom on the far right (drummer's perspective), but if they are toms, I pretty much pan them slightly, unless the track says 'floor tom,' in that case I'd pan them to the right.
I went with what the Overhead tracks gave me. If you listen to the overheads it's got the floor tome on the left and the other tom is slightly to the right. I tried to mimic that so that I wouldn't have too many phase problems on them. When you go opposite side than the overheads sometimes out of phase is horrible. Not always though.
* Sure, man. Thanks for the tips. Yeah, man, no one needs phase problems. I will keep an eye out for it. I still make a ton of mistakes and am grateful you guys are trying to help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ferryboat Men- Wind of Gypsy Moor - by SonicTramp - 19-04-2024, 07:42 AM