Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ferryboat Men- Wind of Gypsy Moor
@Roy. Cool. I forgot what I did, but I am sure those pointed out are valid. Thanks a lot for the time, man, especially on the levels of everything. I mixed this song, and more in the foreseeable future, with headphones. I had been mixing with a pair of speakers for the last 3-4 yrs. Now all of a sudden I have to resort to headphones. That's, in itself, already anxiety inducing Smile. So hard for me to balance the level as I am just getting used to with these cans again. Right now I have no speakers, just pro tools and the cans. After that I'd prob need your help with FX (if you have time, of course). I kept most of my mixes pretty dry bc whenever I strap on a reverb/delay, they just sound so weird, either too much or too little, so I erred on the side of caution. Something I have to get use to from here on out, or until I get a place where I can sit my speakers. I'll work on it. Thanks, man. I appreciate the time and effort. I need help with balance more than anything, especially levels balancing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ferryboat Men- Wind of Gypsy Moor - by SonicTramp - 17-04-2024, 08:03 PM