Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FytaKyte - Too Much by VV -- no strings
I think the vocal can be a bit shinnier. It sounded like it can be. I especially like the snare, but I suspect it is a sample (is it?). It has the top end I don't hear from the original. Not that it diminishes your mix in anyway. I still like it. I heard some of the kick beater but not a lot of body and hard to hear in busier parts. I heard mostly the snare and guitars in those parts. I liked the rhodes too but there were no violins to compete with. They eat up the same place with them and the snare too. Cutting them out helps make working on the snare and the rest easier. I don't think it's a wise move, but to each his own, if easier is what you're looking for.

I don't think you should cut out the violins just to make your mix cleaner and easier. Correct me if I am wrong but in real life setting, our job is mixing it, not altering it in anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if the band complains. Why take such chances, right? Besides, the busier the song the more skill it requires.But that's just my opinions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FytaKyte - Too Much by VV -- no strings - by SonicTramp - 06-06-2023, 12:16 AM