Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peppermark - "Interlude"_(CG-MIX)
(03-03-2023, 11:45 AM)Peppermark Wrote: Thank for the compliment!! Really worked hard on this track so it's good to hear that.

As for the mixing:

- absolutely LOVED the phaser on the "Extra" Guitars!!! Instantly gave'em a new life in the mix i didnt knew it could happen, plus they sound less harsh. 10/10 move right there
- kick sounds AMAZING!! very punchy, loved it
- sometimes bass low end gets dumped maybe it's because you're using the 3 bass tracks at once. the bass DI is out of phase with the bass clean track. recommend using the DI only of you make another bass tone
- maybe turn those tons up a bit (or add some high end)

thanks!!!!
Hey, thanks for the kind words, its greatly appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed the phaser, I wasn't too sure anyone was really gonna pick up on it. As for the bass, I did invert the polarity on the DI track, however, I probably should have brought the bass up a little more, I find my mix to be a little underwhelming in the low-end, that or more automation on the bass buss would have probably sorted the low end dipping at times. Thanks again, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peppermark - "Interlude"_(CG-MIX) - by Cephren Gerrard - 04-03-2023, 01:19 AM
RE: Peppermark - "Interlude"_(CG-MIX) - by JODLEX - 13-03-2023, 10:50 AM