Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruba Chonta - voelund
(11-11-2013, 07:47 PM)Voelund Wrote: I appreciate the comments. And I know a 5 legged cat isnt an ordinary sight, but a sheep with 2 heads have been seen and i know of other strange phenomens, one should think is impossible. It isnt. It just isnt known yet ...

Anyway: I agree about the shaker in intro. Its easy to unmute. I investigated the click thing and its the handdrum and bas drum not agree on a downbeat, the basdrum won.

I dont understand what wrong with muting notes on the marimba in places.

If its the case that tradition is evrybody play all the time, then I get it, I just try to make this understandable for a man livin in a country where the frost is on the gras in the mornin. I guess the latitude/longitude could be the answer to the question.

I dont do this to offend anybody, I do it to have fun and learn. And Im willing to learn

But you have to tell me what to do then Big Grin

my dear friend from cold latitudes , it was not my intention to offend you , I just wanted that these technical discussions , musical and why not philosophical . are given for completion .
I never thought I had much repercussion , the fact that they do not understand that this type of music is just as it is , without rhyme or reason , no head , no intro , no outro , so touching , listening well and feels well , nothing more . If someone from elsewhere, did a bad mix of rock , sure to jump all revile or in your case to help you understand the style . is what I do in this case chonta rumba , and it took some haughtily , as if one were an inferior to you. and it is not so I think that I have a lot more to be Latino authority having studied music and Latin styles , to say what is right and what is wrong. If you did not understand well , you will lose a good opportunity to learn as well as I take this here .

I hope no offense, and hope I have not offended anyone , I'm here , for consultation as needed.

With affection and respect

Sergio

Messages In This Thread
Ruba Chonta - voelund - by Voelund - 10-11-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Ruba Chonta - voelund - by Jacques - 10-11-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: Ruba Chonta - voelund - by Voelund - 10-11-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Ruba Chonta - voelund - by Artbass - 11-11-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: Ruba Chonta - voelund - by flyrecords - 11-11-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Ruba Chonta - voelund - by juanjose1967 - 11-11-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: Ruba Chonta - voelund - by Voelund - 11-11-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Ruba Chonta - voelund - by flyrecords - 11-11-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Ruba Chonta - voelund - by Voelund - 11-11-2013, 08:50 PM