Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mykey Massacre: 'Don't Please Stay'
(23-10-2022, 01:14 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi SonicTramp i like the kick thump,i keep expecting vocal spins with some delays,i guess its subjective,i feel a little more glue to the track again subjective,well done anyway.
Thanks Cudjoe, for your comment. I guess we both have the same taste; it's just that you got there before me Smile. I also thought a delay would gel the mix together nicely, but that's after the fact. I was working on the snare and went straight down the rabbit hole with it. Fighting with the compressor is never fun, tbh. It's actually not a fight, more like taking a beat down on my part. Thanks for taking me back out. But I got it close to where I want it. I like short snappy snare. Pulled the guitars down a little bit. My bad habit is pushing the guitars way too loud in a rock song. Messed around with the kick trying to get the thunder I long for but can never shape it to where I want. And yeah, still trying to get it loud Smile. Thanks again for the listen man. I appreciate it. Cheers!

.mp3    Mykeymassacre-dontpleasestay-tramp_1.mp3 --  (Download: 19.49 MB)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mykey Massacre: 'Don't Please Stay' - by SonicTramp - 28-10-2022, 12:17 PM