Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rothko - Olli H
Thanks for comments and suggestion. I liked the song, so I might do a new corrected version later (after couple of other songs).

I bought the ValhallaUberMod
http://www.valhalladsp.com/valhallaubermod
If you search for Valhalla plugins or "Sean Costello" (the coder) in gearslulz, you won't find a bad word said about them. Some people think that he's the best in the plugin business, others that he's only one of the best. And the prize: 50 $/plugin. Suits fine my low budget profile. (I already have two reverb plugins made my Sean Costello)

For a couple of next mixes I'll be trying and overusing it for everything, just to learn something about world of modulation. Quite new area to me.
I did many things without any plan. Just tried this and that. I was not in a mixing mode, but in testing mode. Almost all the delays, ambients and halls were made or effected with that plugin.

With vocals there was parallel compression and parallel distortion, both with saturation, and two kinds of reverbs in the clean channel.

Also all the verbs and effects with guitar were made with valhallaubermod. Except the plate with that knopfler solo guitar.

Also bass was effected with modulation. As I said, I tried it with almost everywhere with (maybe too) big doses.

But not with drums, yet. But I'll be studying that subject later.

Messages In This Thread
Rothko - Olli H - by Olli H - 28-10-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Rothko - Olli H - by Voelund - 28-10-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Rothko - Olli H - by juanjose1967 - 28-10-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Rothko - Olli H - by Olli H - 28-10-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Rothko - Olli H - by Voelund - 28-10-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Rothko - Olli H - by Voelund - 29-10-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: Rothko - Olli H - by thedon - 29-10-2013, 03:33 AM