Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never let you go ...the version I liked best
(17-10-2021, 12:01 AM)SonicTramp Wrote: I guess they are right when they say, "when a debate is lost (and we haven't even begun yet) slander is the preferred choice of tool of the loser."

Why am I a jerk asking questions?

Which word did I use that is "inappropriate" for this audience? Piss? How about the meaning of the sentence? That's language arts. Your censorship is killing the language. It's an expression. It's idiom. It's just a conversation of 2 grown men, me and the dude.

Did I use it as an insult? Did I use it to "corrupt" the youth? Did the dude complaints to you that I talked to him and poison his mind? No. None of that. Ask anyone here and let them tell me that what I said was inappropriate and I'll ban myself out of shame. But if you ban me bc of this then you guys are just a bunch of bullies. Yeah, go home and tell your love ones that you just bulled a guy into submission.
Relax man. This isn't a big deal. There are rules for decorum on the site. How about just reflecting and tone it down so this can be a better place for everyone to post and read (not just "2 grown men")? No one, besides you, mentioned banning. Take a breather and think about how you reply in the future.
It doesn't have to sound good. People just need to think it sounds good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never let you go ...the version I liked best - by Roy - 17-10-2021, 12:08 AM