Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Brian C Cai Fei Hong-never let you go- Sonictramp
(30-09-2021, 01:56 AM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

You might also find this thread interesting too Big Grin.

https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/show...?tid=40534
*Sure, man Smile. You've been feeding me quite a few things. Thank you. I appreciate the effort.

We're all in it together, so what I am going thru is nothing new to any of you. You just beat me to it. But just bc I started late doesn't mean I am getting it any easier. I get quite a whipping and blood coming out of my ears and eyes all the time. And there is no sign of it stopping in the foreseeable future either. Sometimes I wish there is a Devil so I can just pawn my soul out for mixing, easier that way. Well, I reckon that nothing lasts forever, even pain, so I'll tough it out and see who dies first, me or the mix. We'll see Smile.

Anyway, I pulled the rolloff 4 dBs down from the HS8 and it sounded kinda not too bad. Seemed like I was heading in the right direction, so I decided to mix my first mix with the adjustment.

The move allows me to hear deeper bass and better lower midrange. I am not sure I have reached my optimal mixing position yet for the time being. But here it is after roughly 5 hours of work. I hope I got the bass to an adequate level. I guess the mix is still rough around the edges but that's not the point, right? Thanks, man.

.mp3    neverletyougo-4dBdown.mp3 --  (Download: 6.98 MB)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brian C Cai Fei Hong-never let you go- Sonictramp - by SonicTramp - 30-09-2021, 07:20 AM