Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Ride - Hammer Down [Andrey Benassi Mix]
(17-03-2021, 05:45 PM)RoyM Wrote:
(17-03-2021, 05:09 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Why don't you report it to Mike?
This is fair advice. If you have an issue report it to Mike. This isn't agreeing or disagreeing with the issue but he's the only one who can judge the situation and either make a decision or at least get some feedback about the situation. Mike may not agree but if you and enough peopleĀ  present him your opinions on the matter I'm sure he will take it into account and maybe change his mind.

Mike generally gives a lot of leeway. Which I think is for the best but sometimes some accounts (not specifically speaking to this one) gets away with more than we may think is just. Our only options are, report it and to put the account on ignore if you're able to do so. If you feel like they have nothing to offer, it definitely frees up some overall mental processing to not have to read posts from people who offend or bother you. I've found they usually are just looking for an ego boost and get bored.

This advice is more general than specific to this thread's back and forth.

Good point. I've also often wondered if I'm going overboard with my feedback on my band's songs because I'm too direct and honest. At the end of the day, many members on this forum have sometimes put over 20 hours into a mix that I then pick apart after 5 minutes of listening. In many cases I haven't even listened to the songs through my studio speakers, but headphones (which I at least trust). That's why I've often toned down my criticism after I've written it, and yet today I often read comments from the last few years of mine and think: Wow, I couldn't have written that more arrogantly.

My advice: Don't fight over such minor issues, let Mike decide and help each other instead of being hostile to each other.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Ride - Hammer Down [Pro Mixer] - by Roy - 17-03-2021, 05:45 PM
RE: Dark Ride - Hammer Down [Pro Mixer] - by Blitzzz - 18-03-2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Dark Ride - Hammer Down [Pro Mixer] - by Roy - 18-03-2021, 06:54 PM
RE: Dark Ride - Hammer Down [Pro Mixer] - by Roy - 18-03-2021, 07:57 PM