Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Geometría Chicken - Tubos De Cristal [Andrey Benassi Mix]
(02-03-2021, 12:40 AM)RoyM Wrote: The mix is fine. I think it could hit harder when the band comes in. It feels like the guitars favor the right side too much.. Especially in the sections before the vocals. It could use more bass guitar. The song is 'airy' with a lot of parts playing in the upper mids and the song needs more of an anchor from the bass. I didn't hate anything. It all works.
Thanks RoyM!
You're right, the guitars feels like it favor to the right, yeah, I now exactly what made me leave like this! I would change it.

Yeah, the Kick + Bass was the hardest thing to get it to sound decent... I would use more lowmid in the bass, but dude... I don't know why it sounds bad when I leave where I generally like... Including the subs on the bass, I would but a little more, but some kind of inconstancy from the player itself doesnt fit to me, again, I don't know if t's my approach, if its the track, or just my way of listen to things...
Sure you're right, actually, I would bring back the highs a bit, sounds like would be cool to have more "warm" vibe.

Thanks!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geometría Chicken - Tubos De Cristal [Pro Mixer] - by andreybenassi - 02-03-2021, 02:46 PM