Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Blue Bastards - Lights Out
Guys, I'll give my opinion,

I put PRO MIXER on my topics and it really makes a difference to people listen to my mix, which really is the point of me putting it on!
I love feedbacks, but some of them I have to admit, run away from the "mix" context (light feedbacks, personal taste, context, etc!) and go more into a "agressive" way, where they criticize the fact that I am "Pro Mixer", which a lot of people directly assimilate the fact that my mix has to be absolutely perfect and I really have to make a mix that pleases everybody, which we can agree, it's not the case and it's almost impossible to do, without mention the fact that everyone has access to the multitracks, and they make the criticism exactly in details where they "had" or finded problems, like: Breathing on the voice track, a click that went unnoticed for not having done editing before, things that in general context, if we compare with other things like how clear is the vocals, if it's grooving or not, if its too much compressed, doesn’t make that much difference in the mix, of course details are important, but we're talking about minimal details that even in the original mix sometimes, went unnoticed.

But the most important point here, give a look how much people actually are "online" but doesn't comment anything? Just in "hot" topics.
Let's make this community greater, we have that potencial, just do it in a good way.
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]

Messages In This Thread
Blue Bastards - Lights Out - by andreybenassi - 22-02-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Blue Bastards - Lights Out [Pro Mixer] - by andreybenassi - 27-02-2021, 05:10 PM