Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Brennon Causey Mixing - 'A Sailor Once More'
(04-02-2021, 04:24 AM)SonicTramp Wrote: *Sure, my friend.  Your enthusiasm is quite contagious (not a good word to use considering the circumstances but it's true...Smile).
Yeah, polish it up to the best of your ability and post it up here fishing for comments. I'd give you mine. I have time. Be patient when mixing. Just listen closely, attentively, and carefully. If you don't know/understand something, ask. People are more willing to teach/show than we think they are. That is the name of the game. And your mix will be awesome. Cheers!
Hahaha, I do have alot of enthusiasm. There's alot of good people on here, and I do love helpful criticism. It really does make me a better mixer and it opens my ears to what I would simply miss otherwise, that could be right in front of me. Patients is the game! also taking breaks and referencing is very useful. This new mix v2 I did translates on my laptop well, which is usually very hard to get just right in the uppermids.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brennon Causey Mixing - 'A Sailor Once More' - by 401kBC - 04-02-2021, 06:40 AM