Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crownoise - One flip flop
Hi!

Interesting... the resulting mix sounds like I would expect from your description, but I find I don't entirely dislike it.. it has a, um, certain aesthetic to it due to the added distortion. Might work a bit better if you roll a bit of high end off the vocal and maybe lower the vocal volume by a db or two to match the rest.

Thanks Mike, i am glad it have some aesthetic to it, Yes that trick sounds more appealing to keep it more intact and less slammed. Yes sometimes you just don't feel it, so why not try eitherway. I don't see the point to always put your entire soul into something if you don't really need to, but i do believe in trying yiour best and make the most out of what you are given. Isn't this what art is, conveing what you really feel for something Smile?

"If you had left this out " cuz i really don't like this song haha! sorry guys, but i just don't" I think we all would have listened to the mix with interest and commented accordingly but now all I can think of is why did you waste the 30 minutes.":

I see your point Dctr, but i dont agree totally, i believe in being honest for the sake of the work you put in. I don't think it was wasted, as i said it was an experiment Smile.

Messages In This Thread
Crownoise - One flip flop - by crownoise - 17-09-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Crownoise - One flip flop - by Roy - 17-09-2020, 11:40 PM
RE: Crownoise - One flip flop - by mikej - 18-09-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Crownoise - One flip flop - by DctrRoss - 18-09-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Crownoise - One flip flop - by crownoise - 19-09-2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Crownoise - One flip flop - by crownoise - 19-09-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Crownoise - One flip flop - by DctrRoss - 20-09-2020, 05:39 AM