Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Flyin
(27-02-2021, 02:24 AM)Buschag Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:00 PM)Julia Altavista Wrote: Boring karaoke fixed Big Grin

but not sure about the guitars  Confused
What did you do with the kick and snare drum? I assume samples but did you process them at all? Also what guitar part did you use for the intro reverse effect?

Hi! Smile

The kick and snare are samples mixed in with the native drums about 1/1. I can't say for sure about the processing, because the project was deleted to free up space. But there was nothing special there. Compression, EQ and maybe some saturation.

The intro is a reverse 16 track.
(02-03-2021, 09:23 AM)Julia Altavista Wrote:

What did you do with the kick and snare drum? I assume samples but did you process them at all? Also what guitar part did you use for the intro reverse effect?

Hi! Smile

The kick and snare are samples mixed in with the native drums about 1/1. I can't say for sure about the processing, because the project was deleted to free up space. But there was nothing special there. Compression, EQ and maybe some saturation.

thanks for the info. My kick sample sounds tight and punchy but its not "moving the cones" if you know what I mean. back to the EQ I guess.
(02-03-2021, 05:28 PM)Buschag Wrote:

Hi! Smile

thanks for the info. My kick sample sounds tight and punchy but its not "moving the cones" if you know what I mean. back to the EQ I guess.

Maybe you need to pick up another sample by listening to it in the context of the mix. Or try to invert the phase of your sample, maybe it is in not phase with the native kick drum. Huh
(03-03-2021, 10:59 AM)Julia Altavista Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 05:28 PM)Buschag Wrote:

Hi! Smile

Maybe you need to pick up another sample by listening to it in the context of the mix. Or try to invert the phase of your sample, maybe it is in not phase with the native kick drum. Huh
The phase was correct but you’re right about the samples. I don’t have many samples for this style of music. Seems like the one you used is pretty popular in metal and heavier rock. Hopefully mine will be acceptable hahaha.