Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fytakyte - Bitter (Hein-Ivan Mix)
My try on this fine song. Hope you like my mix and thanks for listening!

.mp3    Fytakyte - Bitter.mp3 --  (Download: 8.53 MB)

Awesome mix! I like the kick and bass together, solid bottom. Guitars are powerful and thick. The only thing I can pick out is I think your snare+ guitars+hats are slightly competing with the vocal on the hi-mid (~3kHz?). I am listening (and mix) with headphones (good ones) but it's known to deliver hyped top end, so double checking is always a good thing. I am still learning, so my opinions are not always on par. It's best not to take it seriously Smile. Cheers!
(13-01-2021, 06:04 PM)SonicTramp Wrote: Awesome mix! I like the kick and bass together, solid bottom. Guitars are powerful and thick. The only thing I can pick out is I think your snare+ guitars+hats are slightly competing with the vocal on the hi-mid (~3kHz?). I am listening (and mix) with headphones (good ones) but it's known to deliver hyped top end, so double checking is always a good thing. I am still learning, so my opinions are not always on par. It's best not to take it seriously Smile. Cheers!
Hello SonicTramp! Many thanks for the comments. I think you are somewhat correct. I did have a problem getting the vocal to sit nicely together with the rest of the hi-end stuff. I'll do a new mix later on to try to fix this. And I always take commenters seriously, we are all learning here so thanks. Cheers! Smile