Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albert Kader - Ubiquitous (Mixed by Matheos Zaharopoulos)
I did this mix a while ago. If I remember correctly, I had decided to refresh my knowledge of ProTools and also discovered the added videos from when I first read the book. The song was a blast to work on because I really like it, so thanks Albert Kader. 

Feedback is welcome,
Please be kind.

.mp3    Albert Kader - Ubiquitous (Mixed by Matheos Zaharopoulos).mp3 --  (Download: 15.61 MB)

My personal blog has educational & opinion content. Check out my electro-acoustic and ambient music duo here. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
(05-07-2020, 03:48 AM)matheos.zaharopoulos Wrote: I did this mix a while ago. If I remember correctly, I had decided to refresh my knowledge of ProTools and also discovered the added videos from when I first read the book. The song was a blast to work on because I really like it, so thanks Albert Kader. 

Feedback is welcome,
Please be kind.
FYI - The 1st 14 seconds of this bounce is just silence, which may have deterred ppl from giving constructive criticism.

Am on my laptop now, but will give this mix a listen later in the studio, then provide feedback.  

Best,
T