Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zwiepack: 'Summertime'
Hey guys,
Droping my mix, let me know what do you think.

Edit:
ver8a with a bass in the center, small "tweaks" either. Just to make comparision.

Edit:
ver13, some more tweaks, lets call it "final".

EDIT:
ver26 is final.

Cheers

.mp3    Zwiepack - Summertime_v8a.mp3 --  (Download: 8.03 MB)

.mp3    Zwiepack - Summertime_v8.mp3 --  (Download: 8.03 MB)

.mp3    Zwiepack - Summertime_v13.mp3 --  (Download: 8.04 MB)

.mp3    Zwiepack - Summertime_v26.mp3 --  (Download: 8.03 MB)

Hi Lethan
I'm here to return the favor. Good balance, good mix, the only thing i did notice right away is that mix overall sits
a bit lower in the speakers at least on my system. Try to raise it, it will be even better.Smile
Cheers
Thanks Nikola for listening.
You mean overall volume?
I also struggling with a balance, will drop a version with a bass in the center to compare. Tweaking sax dynamic, and have to be carefull lol.
Cheers
I was thinking freq wise. Because if you reduce presence and high freq on whole mix(or multiple elements), mix sinks to the floor if you pay attention to imaging. At least, that's what I hear. Smile
Right, just playing with eq on master and it opens it a bit more. Unfortunetelly have no refernce at the moment , but will try to tweak it a bit. thanks for the view.
Hi Lethan

Sounds good..nice tone on the sax.. punchy kick

Nice Job!!

Cheers
K
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Thanks Kmuzic for listening,
Actually i did rebalance it a bit, still though wondering if the sax is not too loud, or maybe one more step of compression would be needed.
Tweaked a bit a bass, as i think it had not enough presence, also lower notes jumped out a bit too much.
I think i will stop at ver26. Smile