Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Camillo Choir: 'The Marsh Marigold's Song' -- Mix
There were particular issues with the solo voice track that made me undertake some extensive editing. Those resonant harmonics were about to ruin the take, so the main struggle was to get rid of them while still keeping the sound natural. Quite enjoyed the piece otherwise.

Please feel free to comment.

Thank you.

.mp3    marsh_marigold.mp3 --  (Download: 2.87 MB)

Sounds beautiful with headphones on.

Really enjoyed the warmth and control of the lower register and the sense of the performance space within.

The work of an experienced operatorSmile. Well done.
Thanks, Dave. Tbh, bass still appears a problem on some setups, as I found out today. Not critical but nevertheless. Oh, and why would they call you dangerous when you are so nice?
(07-02-2017, 04:03 PM)operator Wrote: Oh, and why would they call you dangerous when you are so nice?

It's always the mild-mannered ones you have to watch out for.

Smile

Indeed. Will stay alert then. Smile
Just don't get me ANGRY! AngryAngry "Beware of the fury of the patient man." Ahh..... Not really.
Enjoying the music this site provides, one has no choice other than to smile.Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

As for the bass, I haven't experienced any critical issues my end. I guess there's always a compromise of sorts somewhere. Cutting off the nose to spite the face.