Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The English Actor My Mix
Hello guys! New stuff here! I hope you will enjoy it! Smile

.mp3    The English Actor.mp3 --  (Download: 7.64 MB)

I liked this song. I downloaded it but never had a chance to really work on it. Thanks for the reminder!

This sounds really good. There really isn't much to say beyond that. I like how you leveled out the synth parts and loops. You can really hear all of the parts and everything they're doing.

Good job!

Cheers.
It doesn't have to sound good. People just need to think it sounds good.
(21-11-2016, 03:39 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I liked this song. I downloaded it but never had a chance to really work on it. Thanks for the reminder!

This sounds really good. There really isn't much to say beyond that. I like how you leveled out the synth parts and loops. You can really hear all of the parts and everything they're doing.

Good job!

Cheers.

Hey! I am glad that you liked it! Thanks for your kind words! I would love to hear your version!
Cheers!!
Ha. Now I'm not sure I want to finish it! But is good to have this mix as a reference to aim for.
It doesn't have to sound good. People just need to think it sounds good.
(21-11-2016, 04:40 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: Ha. Now I'm not sure I want to finish it! But is good to have this mix as a reference to aim for.

When it's ready send me a message! I really appreciate that you use my mix as a reference! Thanks mate! Smile