Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredy V - Not Alone (M&F)
Great master files in 32-bit 96Khz. Would love to hear more from this artist.. Here is my mix and finalization. Day 2 into my MTX sparing to develop workflow.. thanks again for access to the great material.

32-bit 96Khz
Source file for reference, right click and "Save File As"
(please use a 32-bit capable DAC and BitPerfect from the Mac App Store for iTunes for Mac for bit-to-bit intended playback).

24-bit 96Khz
Source file for reference, right click and "Save File As"
(if you do not have a 24-bit capable DAC, please reference this dithered version and BitPerfect from the Mac App Store for iTunes for Mac for bit-to-bit intended playback).

(added the non-finalized mix-only pass version for reference.)

.mp3    Fredy V Not Alone XQR.mp3 --  (Download: 15.19 MB)

.m4a    Not Alone_XQR_no_mastering.m4a --  (Download: 6.24 MB)

M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.
Great sounding mix ,What DAW are you using with the Raven MTX ?

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks, This one is Protools for mix pass then back into Protools for mastering. I also have the Studio One and Logic sets for MTX that I still need to get into but the main taskmaster is PT 12.
Dat Bass Doe. I love the tone, but I think it's pretty far in front of the mix. I like your sparse feel, just try bringing the bass down a touch. (I'm referring to the non mastered file, btw).

Everything else has a cool feel.

Cheers!

Draper
(03-01-2016, 07:39 AM)loweche6 Wrote: Dat Bass Doe. I love the tone, but I think it's pretty far in front of the mix. I like your sparse feel, just try bringing the bass down a touch. (I'm referring to the non mastered file, btw).

Everything else has a cool feel.

Cheers!

Draper

Hey Draper, good observation.. I knew I would cut the low in the mastering pass so the bass was placed aggressive to gain a percussive result in final..
yupp.. now thats a pro sound .. Smile pretty awesome...
Sounds Great!