Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dead roses
Undecided any tips? rate please.

.mp3    dead roses URS.mp3 --  (Download: 5.95 MB)

Hi,the vocals sound very compressed also the bass so maybe you could try not compessing as much
try like about a 5-6 db gain reduction on the vocals and a little bit on the bass.
Also try to get the kick a bit more up to lock in with the bass,also you could give the piano a little
bit more action in the mix
hey man! thanks for your coment and tips! here looks like people just download the files and leave...lol! comments are welcome! peace and keep it up!
Hi music4life, and welcome to the Discussion Zone!

(02-04-2013, 06:44 AM)music4life Wrote: here looks like people just download the files and leave...

Or indeed "just upload the files and wait..." Wink The best way to encourage people to offer you feedback is to provide some feedback on other people's mixes yourself. For more information on the spirit of this site, please see The Three Commandments.

Hey mister Mike! First of all i would like to thank you for your words and i think i will learn by time the spirit of the site...by the way a nice site and the idea is just GREAT! music ... share... and interaction... i dont think i could get all of this for free and for fun and learning from people like me... its very very fine e motivating! Thanksssss and thanks again!
(25-03-2013, 07:57 PM)music4life Wrote: Undecided any tips? rate please.

Not good! Pumping stereo bus comp! Be carefull with setings!

Try again!