Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm Alright - New Mix
This is yet another attempt at this Song. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for listening.

.mp3    I\'m Alright Master 16 - II .mp3 --  (Download: 3.39 MB)

Luis Domingo Diaz
Cell (847) 951-5620
[email protected]
www.luisdiazmusic.com
Hello Luis, seems little bit brighter here but rest is ok
^^ I agree. A bit too much top end EQ on the mix bus?
I'm really diggin' the tone of the bass guitar!
(18-03-2014, 11:30 AM)Rebu Wrote: Hello Luis, seems little bit brighter here but rest is ok

Sorry for not being around lately, I have been trying out some new audio interfaces and Monitors. You are correct, there is way too much top end and the balance could use some work.
Thank you again for your comment.
Luis Domingo Diaz
Cell (847) 951-5620
[email protected]
www.luisdiazmusic.com
(24-03-2014, 10:56 PM)JClean17 Wrote: ^^ I agree. A bit too much top end EQ on the mix bus?
I'm really diggin' the tone of the bass guitar!

Sorry for not being around lately, I have been trying out some new audio interfaces and Monitors. You are correct, there is way too much top end and the balance could use some work. The Bass is good but again it could use a little tweaking and a little overall warmth.
Thank you again for your comment.
Luis Domingo Diaz
Cell (847) 951-5620
[email protected]
www.luisdiazmusic.com
It may have a bit too much top end, but I like being able to hear the percussion track! Too often, these just get buried...
Old West Audio
(29-05-2014, 03:13 AM)azwayne Wrote: It may have a bit too much top end, but I like being able to hear the percussion track! Too often, these just get buried...
I have to agree with you about the percussion tracks being buried, especially sometimes the cymbals are not well defined.
Thanks for your comment!!!
Luis Domingo Diaz
Cell (847) 951-5620
[email protected]
www.luisdiazmusic.com