Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels in Amplifiers: I'm Alright - Skelpolu Mix
Alright guys, hello first of all!
My name's Maximilian 'Skelpolu' Pfeiffer, I'm (soon) 18 years old and started doing music just 1,5 years ago using Renoise as my DAW for composing, mixing and even mastering.

I am glad to see that I finally found what I searched for: Track-stems for mixing and a matching forum for it, so thanks for keeping this and the download-site up, you're great and support beginners like me enormously!

Without further ado, I can tell already that there are still bad parts about my mix and master - might be caused by the mixing or maybe even over-mastering,
although I mostly compressed and EQ'd only with a 10-Band-EQ with a maximum of 1 or -1 dB.
You probably are able to tell better about the errors or unpleasant things in my mix - I hope it's enjoyable! Big Grin

See you later!
-Skelly

.m4a    AngelsInAmplifiers_ImAlright_Full.m4a --  (Download: 4.29 MB)

Bump...
I don't have much mixing experience either, but one thing I noticed as a listener was that long delay time on the vocals during the chorus. That seemed too long to me.
Hmm, I understand what you mean. I noticed something myself as well but couldn't figure out what it was, until now - Thanks for the feedback!