Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DaimonB_BrokenAgain_mix,mastered_by_Eric
Thanks!!

.mp3    DaimonB_BrokenAgain_Mastered_0709_2058.mp3 --  (Download: 8.13 MB)

I like that you've gone for a bit of a different guitar sound for the choruses, that kind of phaser-y flang-y sound reminds me a lot of early 00's nu metal. The tone does sound a bit thin, however, and the whole song sounds overcompressed or limited too much -- the quiet parts feel as loud as the loud parts. Might just be me, but if feels like that leaves the song with nowhere to go in terms of loudness when it's already started at a 10 out of 10. The vocals also sound a bit too aggressively de-essed. Makes him almost sound like he has a lisp.
(11-07-2023, 09:28 AM)TheNorthern Wrote: I like that you've gone for a bit of a different guitar sound for the choruses, that kind of phaser-y flang-y sound reminds me a lot of early 00's nu metal. The tone does sound a bit thin, however, and the whole song sounds overcompressed or limited too much -- the quiet parts feel as loud as the loud parts. Might just be me, but if feels like that leaves the song with nowhere to go in terms of loudness when it's already started at a 10 out of 10. The vocals also sound a bit too aggressively de-essed. Makes him almost sound like he has a lisp.
Thank you for the advice. I like your thoughts  Smile