Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Devil's Words
Hi guys, here is my mix on... critics and comments are so much welcome. Cheers

.mp3    Devils Words Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 5.94 MB)

Hi guys some comments and critics please i could really use that... Thanks Smile

.mp3    Devils Words Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 5.94 MB)

Hi there, i'm just a noob in audio mixing, still learning but i want to put some comments, just amateur comments. After listening to your mix, according to my preferences on this genre, some guitar tracks maybe could sound better in the mix if hard panned to left "and or" right, put hi pass filter arround 250hz.
That's all my amateur feedback, you may ignore it.
Forgive my english and ignorance.
Noise from Indonesia.
(17-07-2014, 04:55 PM)EyangTimboel Wrote: Hi there, i'm just a noob in audio mixing, still learning but i want to put some comments, just amateur comments. After listening to your mix, according to my preferences on this genre, some guitar tracks maybe could sound better in the mix if hard panned to left "and or" right, put hi pass filter arround 250hz.
Appreciate your time to listen and comment on this, my Guitars are hard panned left and right. I didn't want it to be too bright and i used the stereo imager from waves to make it more focused and not every where like a loose canon. But thanks anyway, i will bypass the S.imager and see what happens. Cheers

(19-07-2014, 01:48 PM)Jayceleb Wrote:
(17-07-2014, 04:55 PM)EyangTimboel Wrote: Hi there, i'm just a noob in audio mixing, still learning but i want to put some comments, just amateur comments. After listening to your mix, according to my preferences on this genre, some guitar tracks maybe could sound better in the mix if hard panned to left "and or" right, put hi pass filter arround 250hz.
Hey i checked it again and i did bypass the stereo imager and added a little one knob brighter from waves on the guitars and turn down the vocals a little, now sounds better than before Smile Appreciate that Eyang

Smile Glad to hear that... Let's learn music mixing together. This forum is great. You may give some comments and critics to mixes too Smile
Noise from Indonesia.